Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
AppsHub is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
We offer you the app promotion service that will help you reach all the listed goals.
Compare the service packages and select your own for getting the needed results.
Authentic content by AppsHub
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is a mobile game for Android/iOS users, which allows the player to live in a world of a celebrity. Instead of imagining what life as a celebrity would look like, you can experience it in the game.
The best part of the game is that you can create a world that you want. The game allows you to wear the kind of clothes that you have always dreamed of, appear on red carpet events being whoever you choose to be, visit exclusive and A-listed places in Miami and LA, date and dump celebrities, etc. Basically, you can build and live your virtual celebrity life at your terms.
The game requires more than 400MB of device space to download. The basics are easy. Just choose your avatar, dress them up, and begin to build your career into being famous. In the course of the game, the player can readjust the looks of the avatar and change their clothes too.
User Interface, Graphics, and Sound
- The game interface is great, neat and interactive. Navigating to different locations is easy, and there are no game glitches. The graphics are amazing too.
- The pictures are sharp and very colorful
- There are no freezing issues, and the in-app ads are not overwhelming.
- The theme song is appealing to the ears, and it felt great to hear the voice of the real Kim Kardashian in the game.
- Navigating through the game is easy, and a novice can get the hang of it in a few minutes due to the game guide.
How To Play
- Choose an avatar;
- Customize an avatar;
- Start story mode;
- Complete tasks and earn points.
The game in story mode is pretty much like every other fashion game. The player has to navigate through different stores, fashion houses, boyfriends/girlfriends, etc.
All in all, the game is fantastic and addictive. However, it seems like the game was made for a specific set of people due to the in-app costs. They are quite pricey. Teenagers can play the game from the age of 13 years and above, and most of these kids may not be able to make in-app purchases.
Also, when creating a look, the avatar moves a lot, and that can obscure the look that you are trying to achieve. This means that you would need to wait for the avatar to stay still to see the fitting of what you have chosen.
- App of the Month
- Top App
- Thumbs Star
- Enlight Lifestyle
- DRAGON BALL LEGENDS Entertainment
- Lyft Navigation
- Wordscapes Education
- Bible Reference
- Shazam Entertainment
- Guava Juice: Tub Tapper Simulation
- Adobe Spark Post Productivity
- Pandora Music Music
- Instagram Social Networking
- Spotify Music Entertainment
- kirakira+ Photo & Video
- Pinterest Social Networking
- Twitch Social Networking
- Groupon Food & Drink
- Starbucks Food & Drink
- Airbnb Travel
- Fashion Nova Lifestyle
- Credit Karma Finance
- YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream Entertainment