Apps Hub is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
We offer you the app promotion service that will help you reach all the listed goals.
Compare the service packages and select your own for getting the needed results.
Authentic content by AppsHub
Old tasty recipe
Bubble Witch 3 Saga is an adventure/puzzle game, based on the Match-3 principle. It's been designed by the King Studio responsible for such notorious and addictive time-killer as Candy Crush.
In Bubble Witch you get to play as a witch named Stella. Bubbles are her magic element and now she has to use them to defeat the mischievous and grumpy kitty-cat named Wilbur. Wilbur has caused a lot of trouble lately and Stella will have to fix the saboteur-cat's wrongdoings.
For that purpose you will need to deal with the well-known yet catchy and enthralling mechanics. Match three bubbles of the same color to make them pop. And then pop your way through every level until you get to beat the bosses and liberate all of your friends.
With color-matching Stella will have to:
- Clear the way for the ghosts and guide them to the top of the screen.
- Set the owls free.
- Release the fairies to attack bosses.
- Chase after Wilbur until he's finally punished.
This gameplay concept may seem to be too easy, but in truth it's far more challenging. Sometimes your moves will be limited and you'll to count every single one of them to complete a level.
At some time your mastership of the game will achieve a point when you'll be able to clear the entire screen in just a few moves - truly a stroke of the genius! It feels and looks very satisfying (and ego-boosting) thanks to the audiovisual effects, but takes practice, quick reaction, precise calculating and also a bit of luck.
Build a castle
Between beating levels and sub-bosses and releasing your friends form the bubble traps set by Wilbur, you'll be provided with a gameplay filler - house building. There's not much to this activity. It's not even a mini-game, but some may enjoy unlocking pieces and elements that can be put together to build a new wizard-residency for Stella. The good thing is that they can be assembled in a manner you like. But you don't have much power over how the castle elements look. And sadly no gardening is available either.
Game's difficulty gradually grows with each level and routes which you'll have to clear will be more complex and twisted. Every now and then a power-up will be handed to you - it eliminates bubbles more efficiently, but don't expect it to happen very often. After all power-ups trade brings bacon for the King Studio, BUT sometimes you can earn an extra-one: throw the useless bubbles into the Nero's hat to achieve it.
Is the game worth a try?
Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a magnificent way to kill some time and relax. The game manages to combine:
- Disney's friendly music & visuals.
- Difficulty level neatly balancing between "boring" and "too hard, I give up".
- Feeling of satisfaction once you clear a stage.
And of course memorable characters, of whom Wilbur with his cunning smile, chubby cheeks and pirate eye-patch is the most charismatic.
Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga if you value some quality time killing and search for an alternative to Candy Crush.
App of the Month
- Word Across Word
- Venmo: Send & Receive Money Finance
- Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest Role Playing
- Idle Heroes Role Playing
- Bowmasters Action
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Card
- Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom Role Playing
- Fire Emblem Heroes Simulation
- Fishdom Puzzle
- Earn to Die 2 Racing
- Township Casual
- OfferUp - Buy. Sell. Offer Up Shopping
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Role Playing
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Dream Team: Girls Dance Role Playing
- Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games - FPS Action
- Phone Caller Screen - Color Call Flash Theme Tools
- ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers Personalization
- Plague Inc. Simulation
- Minecraft Arcade
- Toca Kitchen 2 Educational